Symptoms of back pain
Symptoms of back pain may include:
- Muscle ache
- Shooting or stabbing pain
- Pain that radiates down your leg
- Limited flexibility or range of motion of the back
- Inability to stand up straight
There are several causes of back pain.
- One cause of back pain is of pain is pain in skeletal muscle tissue including muscle strains, muscle spasm, and muscle imbalances.
- Another cause of lower back pain is the damage to synovial joints of the spine known as facet joints. This has been identified as the primary source of the pain in approximately one third of people with chronic lower back pain.
- There are several common other causes of back pain which include Thoracic or Lumbar Disc Herniation, Degenerative Disc Disease , Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease) and Thoracic or Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, trauma, cancer, infection, fractures, and inflammatory diseases.
How you sit, stand, lie and lift, all have effects on the overall health of your back. Try to avoid carry too much weight on your back and ensure your back is supple and strong. Regular exercises and physical activities such as walking and swimming are excellent ways of preventing back pain. Activities such as yoga can improve the flexibility of back bone and strengthen your back muscles. If you are suffering from back pain, you should try to remain as active as possible and continue with your daily routine activities. The Canadian Certified KKT Orthopedic Surgeons recommend that being inactive for long periods is bad for your back. Moderate activity, such as walking or doing routine tasks, will help you in early recovery of the disease. Positive state of mind also plays a significant role in healing. Although it may be a bit difficult to be cheerful if you are in pain, researches have shown that people who remain positive tend to recover early than those who get depressed.
KKT Orthopedic Spine Treatment is highly successful non surgical way of treating back and neck pains. It gently and painlessly realigns the asymmetrical spine back to its normal position and thus eliminates the pains at various levels of spine.
Visit your nearby KKT Orthopedic Spine Center if you are worried about your lower or upper back pain and are finding it difficult to cope with it.